Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Plan.

So, the plan is to have land, a dog named "Rooster" and a goose named "Duck, Duck." I'd also love to have some horses, mine might be named "Lickety-Split" or "Jalopy". A lake would be great and a big beautiful old renovated house/barn with interior courtyards and lots and lots of art and trap doors and secret passages and hidden treasure and big windows and musical instruments. And candles. There would be a wood shop and a steel shop and ceramics and a foundry. And a garden full of tomatoes and berries and peaches and apples and cherries and herbs and watermelons. And pumpkins. It would be a magical place full of creativity and joy and treats.

But, I know I have to keep my options open. I've also been looking at warehouse spaces in Philadelphia.

No comments: